Friday, April 22, 2005

And the dedication…

…goes to a friend.

I dedicate the first post of this blog to the person who inspired me towards blogging. When we were studying, in the last three semesters at iiit-b, we hardly had time to recall that it’s a weekend. But now when we are working, the scene is entirely different. After the routine work at office, the rest of the time is all ours and is free of tensions like exams, project submissions. I was thinking from long time what to do on some of those boring sunny, summer afternoons on the weekend or in the evenings after returning from office. Some of the weekends, we go out, most of the time to Forum, but what to do when Kamyaa goes off to Chennai & there are hardly any people to be seen in the hostel. I either used to read a book or just sleep off ;-)

Thanks to Vikki that he introduced me in past few days to some of the excellent blogs. I was surprised after reading views of some of the elite bloggers around. So I decided lets give rebirth to writing skills of school time and start blogging.

Hold your breath, here I enter to the world of blogs.

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, April 27, 2005 9:31:00 PM, Blogger Whoosh 2 said...

Hey..Thanks. And welcome to the blogging community..:)

 
At Wednesday, April 27, 2005 9:35:00 PM, Blogger Sonal said...

Thanks Vikkki. See I didn't missed the x-tra 'k' this time. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home