Thursday, April 28, 2005

My feet will carry me...

...home.
I wanna go home.
Its been months since I have seen my parents & siblings. Long since I have eaten nicely cooked 'ghar ka khana' (home food) , especially 'paranthas' made by mamma.

I am longing for it. :-(
I keep reading a lot these days to have good time. Last night read Jeffrey Archer's short stories. I have just started it. Read story titled 'Old Love' yesterday. It is about how two strangers fall into a very pious relationship. Nice story, worth reading.

I was thinking 'If love never dies' then how can we say 'Old Love' bcoz for lovers, the feelings are always fresh, it has no age. Else it will die ;-)

I have pledged not to be too senti-mental on my blog.
Okies, I will try. :-p

8 Comments:

At Friday, April 29, 2005 12:39:00 AM, Blogger Mandar said...

hmmm... what shall i say?

 
At Friday, April 29, 2005 12:50:00 AM, Blogger Sanket said...

Nothing.

 
At Friday, April 29, 2005 8:48:00 AM, Blogger Sonal said...

Mandy,
Hmm..Boss...Incoherent or confused? ;-)
Or, is there something missing in the post? :-p

 
At Friday, April 29, 2005 9:45:00 AM, Blogger Whoosh 2 said...

U havent told whom u were falling in love with.. Guess that is what is missing in the post...

 
At Friday, April 29, 2005 5:14:00 PM, Blogger Mandar said...

hmmm... again... what shall i say?

 
At Friday, April 29, 2005 5:17:00 PM, Blogger Sanket said...

I have already told you! *Nothing*. You don't seem to comprehend written English. Do you?

 
At Friday, April 29, 2005 5:18:00 PM, Blogger Mandar said...

well, what shall i say?! :p

 
At Saturday, April 30, 2005 12:44:00 PM, Blogger Sonal said...

:-D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home