Friday, September 07, 2007

If u Like it...

I recently read a blog by Arvindh and which had a tag. The tag was pretty simpler as compared to some of the complex ones.
He has mentioned in his post that he doesn't mind if people dont take up that tag, but he will surely call them LAZY. :D

I cant see to be called lazy so easily, so after long silence, I thot I will take up this tag.
The tag is that I have to pen down seven things on any thing I liked. And here it goes:

I have been in love with photography recently and here is what I have noticed:

1) Need to learn to click good macros(I really miss clicking them perfectly).
2) Travelling to new places gives you new opportunities to click.
3) Vibrant colored snaps appeal more than dull ones.
4) Nature has diversity to motivate you to click something new everytime.
5) It is pleasure to watch photos as they reel back the past and help to keep memories in store.
6) World appears to be more closer, behind the camera's eye. (Especially if it has zoom :D !!)
7) The beauty of the snap lies in the eyes of the photographer who captured the RIGHT MOMENT at the RIGHT TIME.

Its fun to write about something u like....

Now if you are reading this post , take up this tag.
Pretty simple, write seven things about something u like....
If you dont, I will call you LAZY too like Arvindh...!! :D

Ciao
Sonal

2 Comments:

At Friday, September 07, 2007 7:25:00 PM, Blogger arvindh said...

good to read about your interest in Photography. Please upload pics you have taken.

 
At Friday, October 05, 2007 6:08:00 AM, Blogger Kumudha said...

Silence is more musical than any song. - Christina Rossetti

This is so true!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home