Sunday, May 28, 2006

Wishes...

Happy B'day DADA, (18th May)
Its dada's b'day today…he z smwhere in heaven...may b watching us…
Blood donation camp was there in office today…I had thot long back that I will donate…
After a meeting got over @10am, I motivated Ranjan & Vijay to join me for donation…both had never donated earlier…it was my 3rd time so I was able to convince them…wid me they also donated…
After donation…the doctor asked to lie there & rest for ten mins…I was reading the certificate of thanks they gave us...Suddenly I felt my arm to be little wet…wen I saw there was a fountain of blood coming out from the place they took blood….probably doctor dint fix the cotton properly or it got misplaced…there was a puddle of blood on the bedsheet…I was OK but the doctor got worried…he immediately placed lots of cotton on that...doctor was tense & was asking r u ok every 2 mins in next 10 mins...the sleeve of my dress was all wet wid blood…they were saying I was the first female donor in the camp…while leaving I smiled & just told him-Change the bedsheet doctor else ppl will get scared & run away…he was worried & asked me again if M fine? But I was smiling…bcoz I wanted to donate blood & I donated….M happy that I did smthing gud after long…it’s a small gift from ur Sona to u Dada…Happy B'day!!

Happy B'day Chimpu, (27th May)
U r close to my heart...I cant come near & wish u personally...wish u the best in life always…If I start writing, I may keep on writing endlessly wat I wish for u…so I wont…heartfelt wishes...more than words cud describe….

Happy B'day Ruc, (28th May)
U have been wid me for years…far or near...U r a dear friend & I wish u a great life ahead…

Happy Anniversary Mom & Dad, (28th May)
Pa & Ma...U r the reason, I am in this world…so by wishing u, I celebrate my existence…its 3rd year I am away frm u on this day…but smtimes distances don’t matter…just that today I feel I wanna be there,close to u…no words…just luv…

p.s. On second thot...Wishes can never be put in words…

2 Comments:

At Sunday, May 28, 2006 9:20:00 PM, Blogger Lucky Bharani said...

HURRAY....sonal is back....BAlle Balle

 
At Sunday, May 28, 2006 9:23:00 PM, Blogger Lucky Bharani said...

Hurray...Sonal is Back...balle balle

 

Post a Comment

<< Home