Sunday, April 30, 2006

Home alone.... :-(

No I m not talking abt the movie...M talking abt myself..
Extended wkend..& urs truly z all alone @home...
Neethu became a proud mother of a baby girl on 26th nite...I called her up on 27th morning & got to knw, told this to everyone@office...She is in Trivandrum...i called her sis to ask for the hospital she is in...v arranged for the bouquet to be delievered to her in hospital...
She called up smtime back said - Thanx, I got those lovely flowers yesterday...

Sur@home, Kamyaa@home, Anitha@home,Neethu@home,Rads@home...
M all alone...looks like everyone except me is wid ppl they luv...

2 Comments:

At Monday, May 01, 2006 12:35:00 AM, Blogger AJ ! Serendipity !!! said...

aaawwww
go for a walk

 
At Monday, May 01, 2006 12:58:00 AM, Blogger Sonal said...

I wish I cud but its close to 1 am at nite..Guess I can go & stand in the balcony for sm fresh air...:-(
Neway thx for passing by my blog..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home