Wednesday, April 05, 2006

A month Missed...

Its 1:25am & Sur has slept….my radio has forgotten me…i play it rarely these days…otherwise current time & current song used to b regular feature of my post….used to go wid the flow of post...so let me turn it on...

Talked to dad at home…everyone was fine….got sm instructions…Urs truly agreed to follow them….Mez a good daughter…Am I a perfect daughter? Can't say. Just wanna c everyone I luv to be always happy & giv all happiness I can...in some cases cant do anything except waiting for God to help ppl & make them happy & praying...so there I wait...

Ram Navmi is on 6th ….its not a holiday…so will make prasad early in the morning….mez fasting for last one week…
Met Radhika after a month today…it was like a prolonged gap after which I talked to her…Saw one other frnd too after many days today…felt nice...as if it was after ages ..I think past month, I can rename as 'March -The Missing Month' ...me missing most of my closed ones…or month passing wid nothing good to feel about...most of the time spent was alone wid my lappy at home… :-(

Wat will be April called? Still time to judge that….I will wait & watch....

ps: 1:55am & Current song: "Mahi Ve.." from Kaante...one of my personal favorites in Jaspinder Narula's voice…especially wen she says "Dil na toote khuda ka yeh ghar hai, tere sajde mein mera yeh sar hai….."….Never break a loving heart, it’s a place where God resides…

1 Comments:

At Thursday, April 06, 2006 3:29:00 PM, Blogger Venkatraman Venkatasubramanyam said...

gud post sonal... keep up your writing... mez also missed lot of closed ones...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home