Sunday, March 12, 2006

Wat keeps Urs truly optimist…??

Radhika asked me on Friday, Sonal I m watching u so closely for yrs now…who knws u better than ur frnds…ur problems, ur tensions & ur moods…but still u keep the ppl arnd u charged, pepped up & optimist…wats keeps u so optimist…?

She said - "Forget watevr is the current situation, I remember at the time of campus placements also u were highly optimist…wen all of us were trying luck for every company, u opted for just two companies, waited patiently for ur dream company till third day, sat for that very first & got thru…" Her analysis surprised urs truly. Let me try to answer her thru this post...

Urs truly still remembers the day before the placement was abt to start…called up papa & told him, campus placements start tmrw and I wil keep telling u everyday hw many got selected & for which company…don't think why ur daughter is not getting selected bcoz I m not going to sit till day3…I wanna use my options at hand, if I don’t succeed its ok…at least I won't feel guilty that I never tried for wat I wanted...

Papa just said I trust u & I knw that u do wat u like with ur heart & passion…So, go ahead…

The only thing which keeps urs truly optimist is the hope that 'V can succeed…v just need to try…one who GIVES UP before trying the option present in hand has FAILED, not the one who dint achieve it..bcoz the one who tried will be always happy that at least I tried my best…Moreover, God helps those who help themselves…."

….All this optimism comes just frm one person & thatz papa…u hav to meet papa to knw this…such a logical, simple, down-to-earth & friendly person, I feel he can be friends with anyone in the world & he says if truth is there in ur heart, anybody in the world can be convinced…extremely superb conversationalist, luving, social, caring…everyone arnd just cant avoid being friends wid him….

"God helps those who help themselves…". -this quote I learnt frm moral science textbook in class first…but I like wat papa added as example to this quote…He says- "If u say God should satisfy my hunger then if food is served in front of u, it wont automatically enter ur mouth, u have to use ur hands to put a morsel….God gives us food but if v hav to satisfy our hunger, V hav to make an effort to grab & eat it…"

…U can't work in ur dream company just by praying to God. --> U hav to face interview, get selected and work...

...U can’t expect flowers to grow, just bcoz u pray to God that u want a garden. --> U hav to sow the seeds…(reminds me, papa is an excellent gardener too..)

…U can' spend life wid smone of ur choice just by praying to God to send a nice boy or girl--> U shud have faith in the person who cares for u & take the risk of holding his/her hand…

God gives us options, but until v choose them they will remain options only…

Urs truly feels that "Optimism is a state of mind which comes wen U R passionate abt smthing whether its ur dream job, dream garden or smone u wanna spend ur life wid…"

...if v r passionate abt smthing, optimism comes naturally...

Until v make an effort to achieve smthing which v want…nobody is going to drop it into our lap so easily…so v hav to be OPTIMIST & CLEAR abt wat v want in our life, make up our minds & try to give everything to achieve it…


Hope I answered u Rads...
Ciao,
Sonal


ps: Papa says, Be Optimist, bold & Independent to take ur decisions, bcoz if u don't take them ,then others will decide for u, & then u have to live wid it all ur life….

Mez having intermittent splitting headache frm four days, any remedies …:-(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home