Saturday, March 11, 2006

Time to act....

Kamyaa has gone to Chennai, Radhika is busy wid smthing this wkend (altho she invited me to come & stay at home) & Sur has gone out…I went out wid Sur for half an hr to buy household stuff for the nxt week…I was abt to pick eggs, but then remembered abt the bird flu…i m thinking abt my frnd who likes non-veg a lot…but wudn’t hav eaten for long now :-(

Its 6:37pm…nobody arnd me...Mez missing home & my close frnds a lot…Mez also missing my dog 'Jack'…I luv jack & he luvs me too…jack gets to knw frm far that I coming…wen I go home sits in the same room, near my feet…luvs me unconditionally…wen I was at home, I used to take him for walk every night before shutting the doors…so whether its 10:30pm or 11:30pm..he knew, Sonal will take me out…as soon as I used to giv a look, he wil getup for the walk, wag his tail, & go & stand near the door…such an intelligent creature…trained by papa...never enters kitchen, bathroom, never climbs on the bed...understands the language of silence, the power of things said frm one's eyes…so its anger or luv, he can sense it…even wen v r angry reciprocates wid luv only…& even wen hez angry…just a soft bark…easy to make out that hez saying 'Listen to me..'

The post as it moves further is inspired by a mail which my frnd Arvind sent today...gotta mail frm him after 3 months I guess…that too a fwd…Arvind was my classmate in B.E…nice person, superb singer...a true virgo in spirits…excellent sense of humor…frnds wid evryone, caring & emotional, wud get angry but never mean it…wil shout but will feel low wen makes u angry…nice frnd to be wid…Haven't met him since 2yrs though...

The power of silence is really strong…

Current song on Radio city is "You raise me up…So that I can reach the mountains...I am strong & I am on ur shoulders…You raise me up to more than I can be…." …Excellent song…wanna convey these words to ppl i care for....the confidence that luv instills in us & v feel that v r strong enuf to face any circumstance in life for smone v care & this confidence helps us to make our choices, instead of world making choices for us…

The post ahead in green & orange color is copied frm the fwd by Arvind..

Have u ever experienced a moment in ur life when u just ran out of words and u go...

s i l e n t ???

Let me assist u in recalling...

.. the moment when u left your home for the first time and u look

back at ur parents who are worried that their son/daughter are
leaving them yet happy that their child took the first step towards

independence.

... the moment after the HR manager has just called u and told
you,"You are through! Congrats!"

... the moment when u are parting with ur old friend(s) and the

train has just started... and u are standing on the door of the
wagon.. waving "bye-bye" with
ur heart beating fast...

... the moment when the girl/boy u like most...told u that I like u!!
U don't say anything.. U wanted to say something but u dint...

You can go on remembering your "special" moments!

I had always wondered why I never said anything to myself at those
moments.. as if it was "understood"... happiness, joy, pain.. all
feelings just flowed ceaselessly in the 'years' that passed in those flash moments!

They say.. the best way to communicate is through "silence".

Love. Joy. Grief. Surprise. Anger. Hope. Expectations. Support.

Non-cooperation...

Can you imagine the importance of a silent moment in a song??

When Bryan Adams stops for a while along with music, before he goes

on in his husky voice... Please forgive me. I can't stop loving you!! (One of my fav. songs)

Ever had those moments when you thought you were tired enough that

you reach for your bed after dinner.. but find yourself wide awake looking at the roof of your room silently...

But you sure are 'thinking'... those moments of self-talk are the
most important in our lives. Those moments when we listen to our own hearts! Those promises... those decisions... those are the moments when we make our destinies!

Next time you go silent... listen carefully to what your heart is

saying.. listen to its joy...listen to its pain.. listen to its fears.. listen to its desires..


...ONLY U can decide wat u want in life, no one else can, Neither parents, Nor siblings, Not even frnds...my frnd said once...UR DESIRE becomes UR NEED & if u DONT fulfill ur need it HURTS... I feel U just have to ACT to fulfill that need...If U REALLY NEED IT, ACT TOWARDS IT, GOD WILL HELP U GET IT....


....as my blog says always BELIEVE IN UR ACTIONS, BELIVE IN PPL WHO CARE FOR U, HAVE FAITH IN GOD & ACHIEVE UR DREAMS....
Life is all about Dreams, Aspirations & Inspirations...


Cellphone rang went to pick it up running to c the sms…but guess wat it was a 'Free tones' sms…:-( ….Seems like no one is missing me ovr the weekend… :-( I knw few ppl miss me, evn if they hav not called or msgd & its like being near & conveying thru silence…smtimes word r not required at all…

Silence speaks a lot…whether its luv, anger or commitment…it can be sensed by actions of a person…Say I can c commitment in the eyes of my frnd even wen he/she wont speak a word…even wen they r silent, I can c they care for me…even wen they r depressed & say 'Go away, I can care for myself! " …I can C in their eyes that they don’t mean it…its like they r saying half-heartedly 'Plz stay close, don't leave me, I need u a lot…but I can’t say this to u….'…A real frnds listens these unspoken words & stays there until the frnd gets calm again, turns back & says HI…

Its 8:00pm …have to cook smthing & eat the dinner alone..I hate cooking for myself….:-(

Will call up home first….Mez feeling so low….

Ciao,

Sonal

ps: Although silence says everything, to nurture relations wid ppl who care for us, Urs truly can just say, never hold ur emotions, emotions r like a closed soda bottle…if pressure inside is very high, bottle may burst….so open the bottle & let the emotions flow out…

...smtime v need to act & convey…convey that 'U make a difference in my life….' bcoz there r sm relations in world v wanna choose for ourselves...the ppl who care for us…deserve those words frm us..& they deserve our affection as much as they shower upon us…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home