Wednesday, February 15, 2006

KKHH...

Its 11:32pm, talked to my friend in evening…he dint replied to my sms…if I don’t get his replies I get to knw that he is in bad mood & needs me…Oh god! wen he will grow up & take initiative to respond…everytime I only take step…smone plz tell him relationships are not maintained like this…u hav to giv attention to smone who cares for u…else it will break if I get angry… rarely but I do get angry, and then handling is problem ;-)
Anyway, it was fun talking to him…I told him how the married couples were leaving early frm office…I remember how Vijay was planning to leave early today…he ran to catch the 4:15 bus, but missed it…both me & Deb were laughing when he was going at 5:30pm…Deb gave him the lift in his car…but v singles were sitting & working in office..:-(

Made excellent tomato chatni along wid food for dinner today…Sur teases me…ur hubby will never fight wid u….first thing u understand feelings of others, mix so well with everyone in all ages, don’t hurt anyone, don’t get angry or shout & on top of that make excellent food…whether its veg or non-veg…she says: 'one who will marry u will be very lucky...let him meet me…I will tell all ur qualities to him..' ..it sounds so funny to make smone understand how good u r for marrying him,…wen the person shud realize it on his own…I m not going to do this, even he has to take sm initiative to knw me… ;-)

Since I have kept the phone, I m watching 'Kuch Kuch Hota Hai'…it’s a great movie…Superb portrayal of relationships...especially friendship…Shahrukh & Kajol have been shown on silver screen as 'best friends'..in one scene Shahrukh & Kajol cum running towards each other…& before kajol cud say anything ...Shahrukh tells he luvs Rani & so Kajol goes away frm them…it was raining & Kajol was crying…so shahrukh cant understand she is crying….its painful...
wen rani dies & they meet again…Kajol says I dint knew rani has died...Shahrukh tells Kajol, where were u wen she died...my best friend was not there wen I needed…

Excellent portrayal of how much a friend can give up for the happiness of the other friend…so much that they can hide & sacrifice their own love for the friend…
I think no girl can b in reality as good as Kajol…
Nobody in real life shares happiness wid a friend who used to like smone else….but then I think those friends r the best to share ur life…for whom ur past life doesn’t matter…the only thing which matters for them is how u r as person…Bcoz wat is most important in life otherwise a person who luvs u without reasons...

No one can beat Shahrukh wen it comes to romantic scenes…the way he handles luv scenes is too good….the romantic scene wen Shahrukh dances wid Kajol after the rain is excellent….it was coming & just ended now…guys shud take few tips frm him on how to express themselves, smtimes I think can men b so romantic like him…? ;-) …most of them lack this :-D

In one scene Shahrukh's mom says men r weak at heart, they make rules for themselves, but they don’t realize that luv doesn't knws any bounds…women r the one who handle them wen they r in bad mood…especially if that woman is a friend and luvs him too…
…Shahrukh goes & tells Kajol that he luvs her, wen she is going to get married…wat an Idiot I tell u...why can’t men understand & reciprocate the feelings in time….why don’t they respond ? Men shud take initiative to maintain relationships… they shud take step atleast wen women take so much care abt them & cant c them in pain…

Its 1:05am in my lappy's clk, breaks r so long…movie is abt 2 end now…Salmaan said to Kajol that she has luved only one person & did everything for that person…& sends him to Shahrukh…So here, the movie ends….& so shud my post...kamyaa & sur hav slept & I m writing this post & watching TV this late after long time…I am not well, shud hav slept & I m awake for longest time...
Just now 'Rang de Basanti' trailer came, I hav not seen this movie…all my frnds went in big gang & watched it on Monday :-( ...one frnd has promised to come & watch wid me over the nxt weekend…I hope promise is kept….ELSE I WONT WATCH the movie at all now…my frnd asked me did u cooked dinner…will invite him sm weekend for lunch….
this post sounds like movie review,Sonal...never mind... :-)
this wkend I m off to Chennai for Abi's marriage…kamyaa is asking me to wear Saree, I m thinking what to do? :-)
ps: A Man should act like a Man, shud be bold & shud knw how to express their emotions…shud take initiative..
...1:53am will shut TV & go to my room…Good nite everyone…I m sleepy ;-)
Ciao,
Sonal

1 Comments:

At Thursday, March 02, 2006 5:47:00 PM, Blogger Sonal said...

Thanks for the comments. I express myself thru my blog...but will appreciate if we communicate thru blog as a writer and an admirer ONLY. Hope u understand wat I mean.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home