Monday, February 13, 2006

Party-time.....

On Friday was a get-together of our team at St. Mark's hotel. Do I c ppl getting jealous of it..? ;-)
I planned to go as I thot Neethu will come with her hubby for dinner…so I can return wid them as she stays close…but Neethu said as she is pregnant she will hav jerks while returning in auto at night for such a long distance…So, I dropped the plan after reaching office…
Wen I told my cousin abt this…he told that anyway u will get bored over the weekend alone, so u shud go & have fun…But the problem wid me was of returning home as it gets a bit lonely at nite near my house…I asked my friend on msgr abt this…he said smone going on that side will leave u…he dint even reply wat else can b done & his status was away, I got really hurt by witnessing his indifferent behavior….
Soumya, Kavya, Jyothi were asking me to come to the party for past three days…wen they heard I m not coming they called me to their desk…Jyothi said if nobody is there…she & her hubby will drive on opposite side of the city & will drop me…Sarkar said else he will take an auto & come & drop me…everyone said 'Sonal, U have to come…'So, finally they made me say Yes for coming….
Ranjan got his dad's car that day…he pinged me on msgr & said he is driving alone…so V can come along wid him to party…So, me, soumya, kavya & sarkar joined him…there was traffic in between….v were having fun amongst us, once v thot as this traffic sucks and venue is still far lets drop the plan of going to party & enter inside forum only…:-)

Party was good, many colleagues were there wid their spouses…every1 introduced others wid their spouses. Small kids were the life of the party….they were first to start dancing on the dance floor. Some of the ppl slowly dived in, I started dancing wid kids & ashwini…then came out as there were very few ppl on floor…then Ranjan pulled me to dance on 'Rang Barse bheege chunar wali…' …my PM was standing on side & she waived at me happily seeing that I took initiative of cming back & I m enjoying the party….
Few guys also dropped in…they were dancing really well…we clapped standing on side & cheered them up…then I pulled other girls also, they were saying they don’t dance much so they will follow watever steps I will take…it was fun…My mgr, Vijay's, Vikram's, Abhjeet's wives also joined…I tell u they all are lovely ladies…few years elder to me in age…but I talked & became friendly to all of them…Vijay's wife I have met earlier also…she came once to office wid Vijay on Saturday…I like her a lot…very bubbly personality & extremely opposite to Vijay who talks so less & is an introvert…they hav a intercaste luv marriage…used to work together in Vijay's prev company…;-) I found them to b the cutest couple in the party…I pulled Vijay's leg a lot...tried to drag him so much to dance but he dint come…
His wife was also saying drag him if u can….Vijjay is a very sincere person, i was threatening Vijay that u better dance here…else I will play all these songs in office & as my cube is close to urs, I will disturb u…he smiled & said if u play all these songs there, I wil dance in my cube…I was telling his wife…don’t worry if he dances v wil capture it in camcorder & mail her…;-)

Kids got so mixed wid me, I had knelt down & was dancing with Vikram's daughter at her height, she was at the centre of the circle formed by us and is just 4yr old kid…so wen I got up & started dancing wid other girls in the group she pulled my kurta to grab attention like u r my friend dance wid me…wen I knelt down & started dancing wid her again…she was all in smiles…:-)
After DJ ppl were busy in dinner, my friend was sitting in one corner dint even talk to me in the party…then later he joined others frm his team for dinner…I dint hav dinner...just had juice & two scoops of ice-cream….

I got a butterfly tattoo done on my hand…soumya captured it on her phone…posted it on the blog…:-)
After dinner ppl started leaving…V were amongst the last to leave…Many ppl came & asked me whether smone is dropping u or not…but felt really bad wen my frnd dint even bothered to ask me...my mgr had assured me that if nobody gives u company while returning…I wil drop u…she kept her promise…she came down to leave me at nite…on the way to home she, her hubby Sanjay & me shared nice laugh…

ps: It was a cool party…enjoyed it a lot…I danced like crazy same as many other dance parties….thx to my cousin for motivating me to go…& kavya, soumya, ranjan & jyothi for pulling me there… :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home