Friday, January 06, 2006

On a Musical note...

It is 12am. Or shud I say its midnight. Today's it’s A.R.Rahman's b'day and Radio city has arranged for MID-NIGHT HUNGAMA. A three hour long program from 12 at midnight to 3am in the morning especially for AR's songs. A treat for any music lover. So, I hav decided to enjoy it and probably keep scribbling few things in between. Cool idea, isn't it??

I just got up, went up to the kitchen, made some hot-chocolate milk. So, its me in my cosy blanket in a cold night at Bangalore with hot-chocolate drink, AR Rahman's song playing at my bed-side, & me penning down this blog…super combo…
Just now the title track of Saathiya got over, & now 'Jiya Jale...', its simply rocking..!! :-)

Few minutes back, I was talking to my cousin over the phone, he is going to get married soon…& I m going home for that :-)…its an inter-caste marriage…he said to me its common yaar, the reason being - both the boy & girl r working these days and usually r away from their family. As both of them are well read & financially stable, they r above the boundaries of caste & prefer at this point smone who is compatible with them both at home & office. They want smone, with whom they can share their emotions, easily open up their heart & thots are shared at ease. They have all the right in the world to make their choices & select smone they like.

According to him in office its much easy to know sm1 as we spend 8-10hrs there and v can c the person in natural behavior, which is not possible in arranged marriages, just by meeting on weekends or talking over the phone. He said-if v don’t use this option, v r idiot. I was laughing at the way he was saying all this.
At last, he said that we shud marry smone who loves us not smone we love…now that was smthing superb & sensible frm him… ;-)
In between there were sm songs, last song was 'O humdum suniyo re….' & now its 'Dil hai chotta sa…' keep reading probably by the end of my blog, u will hav a nice playlist of AR's numbers :-)

I left frm office at 9:30pm today, had sm training from sm1 of our team in US till 7:30pm & then thot of finishing up one more online training which I had signed up…

Current song frm Swades, 'Yeh jo des hai tera...', the music of shehnai as the background score gives goose-bumps…its 1:00am in the morning…
For those of u who don’t knw, AR is probably going to give music for Lord of the rings...

I was lost in sm thots with songs at the back…& time passes fast with nice songs, the clock shows 2:00am now…they said temperature is 16 degrees outside… a cool nite really….

Sorry guys, can't complete the playlist, Sur has slept long back & I think I will also switch off the lites, lie down & enjoy the songs…last songs 'Udi, Udi,Udi…', 'Fanna….'….and now its 'Tanha Tanha yahan pe Jina, Yeh koi baat hai…, and 'Nahin samne yeh alag baat hai..' two of my all-time AR favorites….

….mesmerizing music…almost dancing…sleep is smwhere far away...
Ciao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home