Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Lights, camera, action.

After a long wait of all-most an yr…I was able to watch “Hum-Tum” last week…
I know at present wen ppl r looking for Salam-namaste, its strange to hear smone talking abt Hum-tum.
Let me tell u I m not a movie buff but doesn’t mean that I don’t enjoi them…

Hum-tum was a nice movie…animation scenes in between were gr8…
Logic was less altho I feel…but then who watches romantic movies for logic :-)
”If you want to tell smone smthing, say it quickly…” (I m not sure where, but this was said at some pt in the movie as I remember)
OMG! Its kind of weird…tell smone how u feel & repent as if letting it out was a mistake of ur life ;-)
Wat say ppl?

One more pt what Saif kept telling was “How can such a nice girl be fond of an idiot like me?”
Hey, thatz cool ! keeping in mind the scarcity of sensible guys around…nice gals are prone to the risk of developing liking for idiots ;-)
Wat to do as Rani says in the movie, sm one has to take charge of improving lives of such idiots… ;-)
Guys n gals, anything bothers in the post? Taking it easy, no taking to heart plz!! :-)

The other movie was Mangal Pandey…wasn’t as expected…found it to be a bit dragging…
I think the story in itself is so small that it doesn’t have a big plot to make a movie on…

Had watched ‘Happy Gilmore’ smtime back…& believe me it was a cool movie…I kept laughing for most of the scenes…a very lite & entertaining movie…
One more movie I had watched…was Indiana jones & the last crusade…that was also quite interesting…
In all, hav watched lots of movies in last month I feel..
Enuf for now…wanted 2 write smthing lite…so chose movies…
Ciao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home