Thursday, September 01, 2005

Engagement....

Lots of things happened from the day I posted last time.
One of my sweet friends got engaged recently :-)
I know it was a surprise for many including me…but I shud add here that it wasn’t unexpected also ;-)
Had a fundoo time over the weekend, thanks to her for that.
Went & applied Mehandi to her also...overall it was great.
I m looking fwd to her marriage & I wish it is in Bangalore…If u read this post Radhika…….Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz follow this…

I have a trivia to share, the word engagement also means “A hostile meeting of opposing military forces in the course of a war” apart from the meaning “A mutual promise to marry” … what a coincidence
“opposing military forces aka the couple” ,and
“course of war aka Marriage” ;-)
Was overloaded with work in the last 45 days or so. So forget blogging, dint get time to read posts frm the friends’ also. I think I shud start taking out sm time from work for this :-)
Got sometime to read few blogs this week….Yippee…. :-) :-)
Thanks to Nithya’s blog, I resumed drawing. I made pencil sketch on A4 sheet on Tuesday nite…will luv to paint after getting some colors over the weekend…
Now wil get back to work..lunch time about to get ovr...
Ciao

4 Comments:

At Saturday, September 03, 2005 2:34:00 PM, Blogger Jagan said...

didnt know engagement had something to do with war ....

 
At Monday, September 05, 2005 8:04:00 PM, Blogger Whoosh 2 said...

Sonal.... U forgot to mention that the engagement would have also resulted in a heart-break for many too.. (Both literally and figuratively) :D

 
At Tuesday, September 06, 2005 5:31:00 PM, Blogger Sonal said...

Smyta,
Thanx a lot!Wud definitely like to share ur sketching experiences :-)

Jagan,
Connexion between both engagement & war is always there ;-)

Vikkki,
Smthings are understood & r 2 b read between the lines. ;-)

 
At Tuesday, September 20, 2005 5:10:00 PM, Blogger NS said...

hey Sonal,
looong time since I dropped in here... thought u had almost given up blogging!! so, u sketch too? good... why not post some stuff here?:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home