Friday, June 03, 2005

cLoSe To DeAtH !

While I was updating "its my expressions" last nite, suddenly my eyes got split wide open...i saw something which I had never expected...not that I don't know about it; only thing is that it was not imaginable or expected... it was blue...it was horrifying...it was a terror...it was Windows Blue screen...of death...
Now my IBM thinkpad is my working machine in the office too...no doubt it bears the load of so many heavy applications whole day...Is ON for minimum around 15hrs a day...IT must be thanking GOD for the time when I am away from it...so that it can rest in peace.... ;-)

I love my lappy...my poor baby...but imagine if it goes down it means, some useless hours to submit for recovery in IT dept...asking for sm other m/c....MEANS lots of pending work over the weekend or on Monday....
But since I am writing this post...and as by now u wud hav gathered that its booted again to the last successful configuration, finally came out from the trap of death to life like Phoenix...but shud I believe this will not leave and go very far away like other things I Love? ;-)
Its almost 1:30am now, i had been in a bad mood whole day...so had started browsing...
Sonal now time to shut up, post this & sleep...if you don't wanna miss the bus in the morning....

9 Comments:

At Friday, June 03, 2005 1:58:00 PM, Blogger Whoosh 2 said...

Adhigamaa use panra laptop-um adhigamaa work panra ammuniyum nalla vaazhnthadhaa sarithramey kadaiyaadhu... Ha ha ha!

Sonal, I know u wouldnt understand a word of this. Ask Kamya to translate... :)

Vikkki

 
At Friday, June 03, 2005 2:33:00 PM, Blogger Mandar said...

well said, vikkki!!! :p

sonal, happy crashing!!! thats the way to go!! :D

 
At Saturday, June 04, 2005 12:18:00 AM, Blogger Sonal said...

@Vikkki: I badly need a tamil to english translator now :-(

@Mandy: HAPPY CRASHING...*MEZ sad* I see ppl enjoying it :-(
But *MEz happy* till the time it crashes.

 
At Saturday, June 04, 2005 12:51:00 AM, Blogger Woodooz said...

I can imagine how it is when lap tops crash. Mine is on almost 24 hrs. I never switch it off. I just let it hibernate. So uu can imagine my attachment to the comp. At work, its used for checking mails and at home for everything else. So the blue screen wud surely cast a bad spell on me. It would mean no work for sometime, no mails to check, no news to read and no blogging. Touch wood, mine has never crashed so far !!!

 
At Saturday, June 04, 2005 12:59:00 AM, Blogger Sonal said...

Somu, same here. Mine is also in hibernate mode most of the time. I am browsing using the same lappy...so ppl its still alive ;-)

 
At Monday, June 06, 2005 12:17:00 PM, Blogger Sonal said...

That's true arch storm, nothing beats apple in uniqueness....

 
At Monday, June 06, 2005 3:18:00 PM, Blogger NS said...

ROTFL @ Vikki's comment!:D

 
At Monday, June 06, 2005 4:21:00 PM, Blogger Murali said...

Hi,
I dont use a lap top for gyud!!! neither do i go to office...tazz even better aint it??
I dont even hafta catch the bus in the morning..
Now this is LIFE!!! aint it?

 
At Monday, June 06, 2005 10:17:00 PM, Blogger Sonal said...

Nithya,
I cudn't get a word of Vikkki's comment. Tam-lish in comments also...what 2 do? :-(
Optimist,
u r in the coolest phase of life, *Mez envious*.. :-(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home