Friday, May 06, 2005

I hold the brush in my hand.....

....and the world is my canvas.

Have u ever thought if u got the choice to paint the whole world in just one color, what color it would be?

Today, while traveling thru my shuttle, I was just peeking out from the window wen this thot striked my mind.
I was thinking, if God gives me a brush in hand & asks me ‘Just move the brush in air & the world will be painted in that color’.

Shud I color it with Red? Nah…It will look so horrible…like blood spilled in a horror movie… No, No, Not at all.
Then thot came, Shud I paint it blue? Yeah…blue sound better…I will select the oceanic blue, with the tinge of cyan in it.
But first thot was let’s paint it white, like everything covered in snow…was like a dream scenery…

Green & all colors were coming to mind, by that time a song came from movie Khoobsoorat (old one), on the radio city.
Song was also based on imagination, something like….
“Sochho kya hota agar, Ped pe ugte Ladoo-barfi, Khet mein ugti toffee……” (Think what will happen, if sweets like ladoos grows on trees & toffees are nurtured in farms….)
It’s a cute song, makes u wonder abt things like if fishes start flying in air & so on….
But I was thinking how different the world will be if its painted like that, probably I won’t like if its mono-chromatic.

Have you thot which color u want to paint the world in? ;-)

5 Comments:

At Friday, May 06, 2005 3:27:00 PM, Blogger Mandar said...

i don't want to paint the world in any color. but, i sometimes watch the world through tinted glasses. that gives me the perspective i want.... the color i want to see the world in.

it is good that u brought this topic up. i think it would be blasphemous (also sacrilegious) to paint the world in one color. thats not how it is meant to be.

but, wearing tinted glasses helps. ;) :)

 
At Friday, May 06, 2005 9:24:00 PM, Blogger Whoosh 2 said...

Mandy and Sonal... U guys need some sleep... :p


Kiddin'. My choice would be white with orange strokes here and there.. something like the hutch ads.. serene...

Vikkki

 
At Friday, May 06, 2005 10:12:00 PM, Blogger Sonal said...

Hey,i m thinking of all colors. Orange seems nice.
While drinking water I will feel I m having fanta, WOW ;-)
But flavor will b missing :-(

 
At Saturday, May 07, 2005 1:37:00 AM, Blogger Mandar said...

what?! fanta?
oh my god! r u resorting to some kind of "vision-therapy"?

 
At Sunday, May 08, 2005 9:33:00 PM, Blogger Sonal said...

Morpheus, gud thot to paint it transparent and let the world remain like that....
Thinking why it didnt strike me :-(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home