Sunday, May 01, 2005

I opened my eyes....

..found something around is different.
I was sleeping to glory, it was around 9am. Don't be jealous. Its weekend & its my right to get up late on saturday morning. I got up with a message on my cellphone. The message was from citibank. Your citibank account has been credited .blah..blah...blah...

So let me tell you abt a typical Saturday. In the morning I called up my parents. After that brushed, cleaned the room & washed clothes...hmm..thot I'm tired now....& hungry too...I need breakfast....I am hungry...

It was around 11am in the morning...So, took bath, carried laptop & came to insti. Then went to the canteen. Had a cool mango shake & bread toast. Felt, Ya, now i have energy. Checked mails.Rest was a boring afternoon with lunch, sleep & no special events.

Good part of the day was Kamyaa got cellphone & simcard today, it will get activated tomrw. I'm happy, now i won't have problem in messaging her.

She is at present watching a tamil movie 'Sachin' & along with multitasking. You didn't get it? Don't tell me. I mean she is chatting & watching movie. We(Me & Pradeep) are nicely pulling her leg. Trying to catch her attention.
Suddenly a frog has entered the lab, its brown in color & very small. Kamyaa has a great thot, she says if this frog develops his family, then there will be lots of frogs in the insti.
I know the post has gone awry. But you can't understand the fun we are having.
Currently listening to "Dil ko tumse pyaar hua..."
Movie "RHTDM"
Volume Level "Full"
Location "Linux Lab, IIIT-B"
No of People in Lab: "Three"

Somethings in life are missing but still these days are nice.

2 Comments:

At Thursday, May 05, 2005 10:08:00 AM, Blogger Whoosh 2 said...

When Kamyaa is involved, I know why the post got awry ... ;)

 
At Thursday, May 05, 2005 1:55:00 PM, Blogger Sonal said...

Hey it was the same day, when you had gone to sleep early for next day’s trip.
Poor Pradeep, I was his only saviour from Kamyaa.
They both had argued.
Pradeep was posing to show as if he is very angry & was talking to her thru me. :-)
U shud have been there, I had lot of fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home