Wednesday, May 04, 2005

It pains…

…when some close to your heart goes away.

Yesterday night I was sitting in Neha’s room. She was upset as her best friend who was working here for last two years, has gone.She has gone to do her PG from Pune. Neha was upset & I was trying to make her feel relaxed.

She asked me-“Why do people close to us leave & go?”
For this even I didn’t knew the answer and it is a question even I have asked many times from myself when someone close to my heart departs.

I just said to her, “She has gone for a good reason so you should feel happy about this.”
I understand her feeling, and only thing I can do is to give her company so that her mind is diverted.
I kept talking to her for long. When I returned to my room, I was feeling disturbed & just slept off.

I don’t want to write more today. I want an answer to this insistent question.

13 Comments:

At Wednesday, May 04, 2005 3:38:00 PM, Blogger Mandar said...

every 'why' does not have an answer. may be u can tell this to neha. i know it'll seem harsh. but, its true. isn't it?

 
At Wednesday, May 04, 2005 4:24:00 PM, Blogger Sonal said...

I desired the answer for myself not for telling her.
Although, I agree Mandy, few Why’s should be left unanswered.
Ish! I m again sounding senti...

 
At Thursday, May 05, 2005 1:42:00 AM, Blogger Mandar said...

ok. then, u might think it as being for u. ;)

and hey! its not just about a few 'WHYs' being left unanswered. its about the impossibility of answering them.

 
At Thursday, May 05, 2005 8:42:00 AM, Blogger Sonal said...

"and hey! its not just about a few 'WHYs' being left unanswered. its about the impossibility of answering them."

NP Hard Problem ?????? ;-)

 
At Thursday, May 05, 2005 10:11:00 AM, Blogger Whoosh 2 said...

I wonder how many ppl will feel the same way if and when I leave Bangalore.. Shh.. Dont give me a number and ruin my day...

 
At Thursday, May 05, 2005 11:25:00 AM, Blogger NS said...

Hi Sonal,
nice blog u have here..:)
Btw Vikki, when r u leavnig Bangalore??;-)

 
At Thursday, May 05, 2005 1:58:00 PM, Blogger Sonal said...

Ok Vikkki, I won’t tell that WE will miss u wen u leave Bangalore as u have asked us not to give numbers…I won’t tell who & all is involved in this WE
Ssh………I m quiet……;-)

 
At Thursday, May 05, 2005 2:02:00 PM, Blogger Sonal said...

Thanks Nithya. Just a small start. Nothing as compared to ur well-turned blog :-)

 
At Thursday, May 05, 2005 11:05:00 PM, Blogger Whoosh 2 said...

@Nithya: Well, if GE is willing to start a branch in Chennai, I'll be the first one there..

 
At Friday, May 06, 2005 2:24:00 AM, Blogger Mandar said...

NP-hard problems are not impossible to answer/solve. answering every 'why' is impossible. ergo, it is not NP-hard, but much beyond all that. :)

 
At Friday, May 06, 2005 9:24:00 PM, Blogger Whoosh 2 said...

NP Very Hard??

 
At Friday, May 06, 2005 10:07:00 PM, Blogger Sonal said...

Yeah,probably v can coin this term.
I like that Vikkki, looks a bit more complex ;-)

 
At Sunday, May 08, 2005 9:36:00 PM, Blogger Sonal said...

Do you mean they go to return again, Morpheus?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home