Sunday, May 01, 2005

My Challenges...

...and my pay.

Dilbert : I am grossly underpaid. I want a raise.
Boss: Oh, Dilbert, Dibert, Dilbert.
Dilbert: What? What? What?
Boss: People don't work here for the Money. They work here for challenges.
Dilbert: If challenges are more valuable than money, then why don't you take my money & I'll give you my challenges?

(There was a dilbert comicstrip image here, which I am putting it down after looking at the weird arrangement in the Mozilla browser. :-( )

I LOVE Dilbert & his quote-unquote :-) official jokes.
Wait for the sequel. In the mean time nice quote for your PM, if he/she says you shud enjoy the challenges involved in the job, just say:
"Give me your pay, I will let you enjoy my challenges" ;-)

6 Comments:

At Monday, May 02, 2005 12:27:00 AM, Blogger Sanket said...

I heard Intel will be paying you guys very well.

 
At Monday, May 02, 2005 9:00:00 AM, Blogger Sonal said...

Sanket,
Its all abt enjoying jokes on PM, regardless of how nice ur PM is. Wait for ur turn 2 join office, u wil understand it :-D

 
At Tuesday, May 03, 2005 8:36:00 PM, Blogger Mandar said...

PM - Prime Minister?

 
At Wednesday, May 04, 2005 12:03:00 AM, Blogger Mandar said...

sonal, log on to weblogimages and reduce the size of the image to 39% of what it is right now. i think that'll fit perfectly.

 
At Wednesday, May 04, 2005 1:08:00 PM, Blogger Sonal said...

Mandy,
PM is Project Manager buddhu.
I had tried to reduce size of image. It becomes illegible.
Me new to blogging, will learn slowly. :-(

 
At Wednesday, May 04, 2005 3:37:00 PM, Blogger Mandar said...

hmmm... its ok. take ur time. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home