Sunday, May 15, 2005

Dil Chahta Hai...

....a movie to remember.
No, No…wait, it is not about the film.

This was yet another weekend at iiit-b, all my friends (which includes Kamyaa, Abi & Vikki) from Chennai had planned to go home.
I was happy as the weekend started on a mixed note, lots of happiness around with Kamyaa, Abi & Padma getting their job offer letters.

When I reached to hostel, I was talking to Kamyaa in excitement, it was after five mins she said to me, ‘Sonal u still have not shaken hands & congratulated me formally.’ I smiled at my forgetfulness out of excitement, shook hands & patted on her head. Was not able to meet Abi as she had executed her weekend plan well and left for home early. The offers had brought sad scenes for some also but I won’t write them here, I am optimistic & will wait for those to turn into a happy saga.

The weekend started with me reading Malgudi Days till 4am in the morning. But our Dil Chahta Hai story begins from Saturday morning…oops…afternoon…I got up at 10:45am when Neha came & knocked. :-D

So, here we are now on the sets of Dil Chahta Hai.
Starring: Radhika, Neha & Me.
Although Neha hangs around with me & Kamyaa usually, Radhika was there with us over the weekend (What to do? She is with Abi, as I m with Kamyaa over the week and Abi also had gone home)
It was the first time I didn’t touched internet on Sunday when I m at hostel. We were together over the weekend & don’t know how time passed. Thanks to both of them for it. We sat in Neha’s room listening to Radio City & Radhika told her how it has become part of our life during our to and fro journey to our company in the shuttle.
But as every movie has some tragedies also, there was one in ours also. We had parted for the night & then Neha came to my room with radio in her hand. She said its wire got stuck in some cloth and it fell down after that it’s not working. :-( I hope she gets it back in working condition.

Overall, it was a great weekend at hostel with fun, laughter, jokes, discussions & leg-pulling.
Dil Chahta Hai, all weekends are happy like this. :-)
Tomorrow, everyone will return & we will be back to weekday chores.

6 Comments:

At Tuesday, May 17, 2005 9:43:00 PM, Blogger Whoosh 2 said...

Grr... Even I left for Chennai.. how come I didnt get a mention here.. :(( **mez sad**

 
At Wednesday, May 18, 2005 9:01:00 AM, Blogger Sonal said...

Ur wish is granted, Vikkki. C I have included ur name ;-)

 
At Thursday, May 19, 2005 11:33:00 PM, Blogger Whoosh 2 said...

No.. That aint the same.. Me wants chocolates to be pampered....

 
At Friday, May 20, 2005 1:09:00 PM, Blogger Sonal said...

Vikkki, ME sent U a box of chocolates also with it.
Didn't u get it till now? ;-)

 
At Friday, May 20, 2005 6:07:00 PM, Blogger Whoosh 2 said...

Adi Paavi!!! Puzhugaandi!

 
At Saturday, May 21, 2005 2:37:00 PM, Blogger Sonal said...

No its true Vikkki.
Did U enquired? ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home