Friday, May 13, 2005

Whatz ur email signature?

I have no problem with people putting wacky stuff in signatures for their personal accounts, but I can't get over the number of people who put all sorts of funny things in their signatures. Some of the signatures I copied from some of my fwds, posted along with my wonderful comments in bold & italics: ;-)

--- BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK ----------+----------
GAT d- s:+ !a C++$ UL/S/I/B++++$ P+ "In the ongoing battle between objectsL++ E- W+(+++) N K- w(---) O-- M@ made of aluminum going hundreds of
V(--) PS+++ PE Y+ PGP@ t++ 5 X+ R- miles per hour and the ground going
tv+ b- DI++++ D+(+++) G e>++ h--- zero, the ground has yet to lose."r++ z+>+++
- END GEEK CODE BLOCK ---+

Uh-oh, I think I'm gonna be sick...

E ya later!

Some people shouldn't be allowed to use email.

Our first love and our last love is
............self love

Wow, did you come up with that all by yourself?
_________________________________________________________
Imagination is more important than knowledge. -- Albert Einstein
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
640 K [of computer memory] ought be enough for anybody. -- Bill Gates (1981)
The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources. -- Albert Einstein
When facts don't fit the theory, change the facts. -- Albert Einstein
Religion keeps the poor from murdering the rich. -- Napoleon Bonaparte
The important thing is not to stop questioning. -- Albert Einstein
I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought,
but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones. --AlbertEinstein
_________________________________________________________

Believe it, its someone’s signature. I think the length of a .sig is usually in inverse proportion to the intelligence of its sender.

Anything is possible except for skiing through a revolving door.It's kinda fun to do the impossible.

No, many things are impossible, such as getting people to stop using stupid sigs like this one.

The message above is just this .sig's way of propagating itself.

You gotta love self-referencial sigs.

"I have come to the conclusion that one useless man is called a disgrace, that two are called a law firm, and that three or more become a Congress."

"I have come to the conclusion that I hate stupid email signatures."

To get random signatures put text files into a folder called "Random Signatures" into your Preferences folder.

Total wackiness! An email signature about email signatures! Wild!

Feel free to add any….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home