Sunday, May 08, 2005

I wish I was near...

...I wish I was there.

I tried to search u,Oh, u were not found.
I thot to hug you,but u were not around.

I wish i cud hear ur sweet voice,
But there was only silence, no noise.
I hope i was near you but had no choice.

In the ups & downs of my life,
u r with me I know then why shud I sigh.
I know u r with me, wherever am I.

U r my support, my strength & my guide,
I m ur image, i m ur part.
So even if we are spaces apart, MOM u r always close to my heart.

I know 'Ma' u r just a phone call away, just can't stop missing u on mother's day !

7 Comments:

At Monday, May 09, 2005 2:11:00 PM, Blogger Mandar said...

hmmm... interesting point that.

well.... just to be the devil's advocate... why do we have to celebrate "mother's day"? i can understand "valentine day". but mother's day? it's blasphemous to dedicate just one day of the year to the mother. everyday is mother's day. what say?

 
At Monday, May 09, 2005 5:29:00 PM, Blogger Sonal said...

I concord with you on this point Mandy, just a small doubt:
“V r living everyday, so wat is the need to celebrate B’day?” ;-)

I feel the reason is just to make smone happy & feel special. :-)

 
At Tuesday, May 10, 2005 9:52:00 AM, Blogger NS said...

Nice post..:) lovely thoughts..:)

 
At Tuesday, May 10, 2005 11:31:00 PM, Blogger thoughtraker said...

hey sonal, nice post, and thanks for visiting my blog.

 
At Wednesday, May 11, 2005 9:04:00 AM, Blogger Sonal said...

Thanks nithya & yet another1. :-)

 
At Friday, May 13, 2005 7:12:00 PM, Blogger Whoosh 2 said...

V r living everyday, so wat is the need to celebrate B’day?

Oh Comeon sonal.. We are not celebrating "Living day".. We are celebrating "Birth Day".. Itz different!

 
At Saturday, May 14, 2005 1:09:00 AM, Blogger Sonal said...

Vikkki, its different? Gud u said that v r waiting eagerly for ur b'day treat :-D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home