Monday, May 23, 2005

My WSR!

WSR is an important part of a Software engineer’s life. For those of you who are from non-IT background let me clarify.
WSR stands for Weekly Status Report.
So early in the morning today when I was writing WSR for my office, I thot lets write it for my blog also. ;-)
So here are the highlights of my WSR:

* Overall a hectic week on the war-front, Oh! I meant the work-front :-)
* Attended two birthday parties this week.
An ice-cream party courtesy Pradheep on Thursday night and some Thai & Chinese food at Magnolia courtesy Richa on Friday night.
* Hot & sleepy weekend summer afternoons.
* Rainy & Romantic weekend evenings ;-)

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, May 24, 2005 8:40:00 PM, Blogger Mandar said...

hmmm... magnolia's really good. but for thai and chinese food, a better place would be "Bamboo Shoots", one of the restaurants at The Museum Inn. the other restaurant there is "Angeethi". thats good too. :)

 
At Wednesday, May 25, 2005 9:40:00 PM, Blogger Sonal said...

Me waiting for address of these restaurants mandy :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home