Thursday, May 26, 2005

It was a different day…

…innovation day.

I had a great day but it was long back, i.e. on Tuesday.
It was innovation day under the research & innovation day of the company organized at Leela Palace on Tuesday. The series of lectures, sessions & quiz on cutting edge technology. The sessions were really brainstorming.

I’m so thrilled, I wish, I cud write abt some of that cool stuff if there would have been no rules or fundas about confidentiality, patents & IP rights…… :-(
*Mez loyal* ;-)
Missed prizes in the quiz as quiz master could not see my hand due to the awkward presence of cameraman recording the event in my way :-(

Anyway, I have pretty much stuff to write abt in my blog, my experiences, and its whole-sole IP is in my hands:-D

Keeping pretty busy this week, overloaded with work, but I guess needed this half an hour break to pen it down.
I’m charged up, wish to try some of my experimentation & innovation ideas to my blog also as soon as I get time. ;-)

Wait & Watch!

2 Comments:

At Friday, May 27, 2005 2:49:00 PM, Blogger Murali said...

confidentiality??? U mean u cant blog abt em???

Newez waiting!!!!!

 
At Saturday, May 28, 2005 4:03:00 AM, Blogger Sonal said...

Ya u guessed it rite optimist!!! I can't :-(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home