Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Sm subjects drive u away frm work

I was busy with my routine work when this mail dropped into my official mailbox.
I read the subject of the mail and then turned back to my work.
But, I cudn’t work for more than fifteen minutes as the subject was quite interesting.
R u guys still with me & guessing wat it was? U want me to tell it?
Ok, let me break the suspense before many of the readers turn back & shout at me for wasting half of the article on this ;-)
The subject was “Second book limited release website from Chetan Bhagat”
If the name strikes an alarm but u r not able to recollect where u hav heard this name? What book? Remember the “5 point sm1” ….
Ya, you got it rite.
The mail was abt his 2nd book “A night@call centre”. The mail has a web-link. I followed the web-link & gotta knw that the book is being released this Oct.
Don’t worry I m gonna post the weblink for the book lovers in the end, but don’t forget to read the excerpt I donno abt the book but the excerpt is quite interesting.
Reading still to get till web-link? Ur patience is prized!
Follow the link
Oops! To read the excerpt u need a pswd ;-)

2 Comments:

At Monday, September 19, 2005 10:28:00 AM, Blogger Sonal said...

Hi blue architect
Ya, evn i hope so...
thx for the elaborate comment on intel-apple post + praising me there :-)

 
At Sunday, September 25, 2005 9:43:00 PM, Blogger vaasu said...

so..was it my mail by any chance??

smiles,
vaasu

 

Post a Comment

<< Home