Monday, September 19, 2005

A gr8 day!

On 16th was my b’day…got a pleasant surprise when my roomies astonished me with a cake on the b’day eve…
Happee B’day to meeeeeee…I sang along with them ;-)

Phn. Calls :-)
SMS :-)
Office :-(
…were part of the day …
On 2nd thoughts I think I shud remove that sad emoticon near the office & make a smiley keeping in view nice wishes from my colleagues.

Then…in the evening…a nice party at home when some of my friends dropped in at our apartment…they stayed back with me…
This time it wasn’t a dance party but just a nice dinner, dessert with some light music…
…we stayed awake till 2pm at nite…it was fun…
I m an year old :-(
I m an year wiser :-)

5 Comments:

At Tuesday, September 20, 2005 10:43:00 PM, Blogger Whoosh 2 said...

Oh man. Missed ur bday.. Sorry Sonal.. Wish you a great year ahead..

Vikkki

 
At Wednesday, September 21, 2005 11:08:00 AM, Blogger Sonal said...

Hi Vikkki,
Its ok...whole gang missed my b'day last year also...
Thanks for the wishes anyway. :-)

 
At Sunday, September 25, 2005 9:46:00 PM, Blogger vaasu said...

Blated Birthday wishes..

Best Wishes,
vaasu

 
At Wednesday, September 28, 2005 5:33:00 PM, Blogger Harish said...

Very belated happy birthday Sonal

Hope u had a blast still....

 
At Wednesday, September 28, 2005 5:54:00 PM, Blogger Sonal said...

Thx a lot for wishes Vaasu & Harish :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home