Wednesday, January 04, 2006

New year unfolds….

I wanna write after long time…had been terribly busy since I have returned from home after diwali. Some issues at work one after another stopped me from writing. :-(

Today I thot why not go back home, take sometime away from work & scribble something. So here I am, with my latest post. Sorry to all the readers who came & left the blog finding it without updates…

First, things first… A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of u out there. Hope u all enjoyed new year eve…Isn’t it?
Even I enjoyed it in my own way, at my friend's place. Altho I wasn't well, but its ok. New year has come up with more surprises, old friends getting closer, more ppl surrounding & knowing us…everything is gr8..!!

I'm going Delhi in Jan, one of my close cousins is getting married…it will be so much fun there…I have missed so many marriages being at IIIT-B that I don’t wanna miss this one…from now itself all my cousins are calling up & asking me abt my plans…one more thing which is gonna be exciting is…I will be witnessing the acute winters in North India after long…still remember when we used to dress up with blazers, scarfs, gloves & go to school…& that morning assembly when all of us will appear as if we are smoking when saying prayers. It was all fundoo…but ya at times we really prayed that God something happens & the assembly gets cancelled… :-)

There have been many things in between since I blogged…life has taken various turns…but its nice…life is the way we live it & wen we decide to enjoy it…we will surely…
Have got some very good frnds at office, Radhika was no doubt there as always wid me…have found a few more…Neethu, Ranjan, Vasuki, Anitha are some who are really nice…The critical issues which bossed over my mind from last few days have bonded me with many other in my team also….

For the blog-readers who love reading books, I finished recently "A Monk who sold his Safari" "One night @ call-center" & then "Not a penny more, Not a penny less". Keeping "One night @ call-center" (for which I was uselessly excited in my previous post) aside, the other two books were simply great…if you haven't read any of them go ahead & read them. Jeffrey Archer at his best in "Not a penny more, not a penny less" and Robin Sharma quite inspiring in "The Monk who sold his ferrari". One achievement in 2005 for which I can definitely praise myself was re-initiating my reading habit…
One the thing I wanna do in near future is painting…Kamyaa & Sur gifted glass colors to me on my b'day…have to make some use of it, rite?

At this time Radio city is playing near me & its 1:30am at nite…& as always I m enjoying writing… I think I shud shut up here…if I have to go office tommorrow morning…
Will post this entry on blog as first thing in the morning.
Ciao

2 Comments:

At Monday, January 09, 2006 10:58:00 PM, Blogger Whoosh 2 said...

Sonal, correct me if i am wrong, but isnt the book called "The monk who sold his ferrari"????

 
At Tuesday, January 10, 2006 9:23:00 AM, Blogger Sonal said...

Oops!!Sorry for the typo there...
Thx for letting me know...
Error Corrected :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home