Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Commotions...

Went to office on Saturday for an hour…Radhika also came, v initially planned to forget the world, go smwhere for shopping...Frm office v went to her house & none of us felt like going….
So, me & Radhika spent more than 3hrs on the terrace of the building…stayed wid her only at night…v were talking till 1:30am…after that lied down...was thinking smthing till late, then slept off don't know wen…On Sunday was at her place only till afternoon…then came back home…After I came, Kamyaa left wid her office friends to MG road…Sur slept off & I was roaming around from balcony to one room to another in our flat…smtimes switching TV channels...nothing appeared to be interesting also…

Couldn't sleep till 4:35am (may b was awake later than that...but it was the last wen I saw time in cellphone), & then got up at 7am, so hardly had 2hrs of sleep...had a training at 9am, so reached office around 8:30am..
Feeling low today, it was grandpa's death anniv…he always motivated me to study hard, be independent, have a strong will-power but never loose my gentle nature…I wish he was there today & could c that I m all on my own…he dint even c me complete my engineering…
We all used to call him 'dada'….'dada' I wont cry come wat may happen bcoz u always wanted to c me happy…I called up grandma in the evening...I dint wanted to say a word abt 'dada' but finally she said 'Sona, remember it is 6th Feb today...' But I wanna keep her happy & share happiness only wid her…so tried making her laugh by cracking jokes...I kept asking abt my younger cousins, so that her mind gets diverted…

There is smthing else also which is bothering me since Friday evening…my frnd told me his parents dint like the girl he selected frm matrimonial site after taking care abt caste, language etc…Today, he said, he wants to be alone & doesn’t want to talk to anyone…all this made me even more low…So, even I dint speak a word, but I think I shudn't hav done that…
I shud have gone directly to him & taken him for a walk around the campus in the evening…In fact, I shud hav spent weekend wid him…after all he himself says he shared all this wid me as I m his friend…& instead of being a bold friend, I got scared that he will get angry if I ask him to come out…
If he is practical, he himself won't keep any contact wid her & both of them shud look for sm new person in their life…

I hope he realizes that it hurts me also…even I m tense wen I see everyday that smone for whom I care is worrried as I m also human being…but I wanna keep it cool…won't disturb him…I will wait till he understands that friends feel better by sharing not by keeping quiet….
I will keep mum till he comes & talks himself…It pains to wait but its better than giving pains to a friend...

ps: Sorry to all the readers for writing serious post which is against my promise of spreading smiles thru my blog. Sorry! cudn't write happy sequence wen urs truly is sad... Its 1:05am at nite…shud sleep now to catch up on office tomrw...