Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Mindless musings...

Stood for quite smtime in balcony today evening, it was pleasing weather outside. Mom-dad told me it was 0.5°C in Agra yest. Dad seemed to be very happy over the phone, as he had shown my horoscope to two astrologers recently (Parents being happy abt horoscope shows that URS truly is in gr8 danger ahead & can't escape for more time… :-( ), & it seems both of them told that I have two 'Raj Yogas' (lucky charm) in my horoscope . It seems one of the astrologer is a very old professor, & doesn’t even take money. Wen looking in my horoscope, he said- "Excellent girl! She is very understanding & has nice conduct & will maintain peace & harmony wherever she will go & bcoz of her, the life-partner will have great fortune. She has one raj-yoga for herself & one for her would be. Whose daughter she is? ". My dad was telling he smiled back at him & said that she is my daughter only…

So, URS truly is an astrologer certified nice person...... ;-)

Anyway, its marriage season is in air, as evn I will attend my cousin's on 21st Jan in Delhi. Then one of my close friends 'Abi' is gonna get married on 19th Feb. I feel marriage only requires devotion of a person to the relation. There are no questions in marriage. Selfless & unconditional love offered is the only recipe for making it work…Two minds shud have the chemistry to share their thots & express themselves freely as friends…They may hav different tastes but shud b ready to appreciate other's…the partner shud like U as U R at present & shud not try to change U while U R trying to know each other, by saying U - "Look V require more maturity in marriage…U shud grow up, U shud act like this, U shud behave like this…". Then its not meeting of minds its compromise…meeting of minds happens wen the other person just walks up to u, after looking at wat U R at present & not wat U can b & says…"I like U & I think V can be together for our lives, what do u think?" ;-)
While standing in balcony in evening, I was humming the song "Ruth na jaana tumse kahoon to, main in ankhon mein jo rahoon to…(Don’t get annoyed if I tell u that I wanna live in ur eyes forever...)"
Feel like someone shud play sm light musical chords on guitar, & I shud keep listening to it till morning…Its 2:01am now…I think I shud lie down so that get to sleep in smtime…Hav to go to office also.
Ciao
ps: Wen I get up in morning my hand first goes on my Radio & then to pick up the phone to call up mom-dad. Today the day started with the song "Dil hai ki manta nahin…Yeh bekarari kyun ho rahi hai yeh jantaa hee nahi..." & "Lagan laagi tumse mann ki lagan...". Superb lyrics, hear them & u fall in love wid them... Wat a brilliant start of the day...It reminds me how dad (the most perfect man I have seen in my life…) used to play some nice & loud music on the music system in the morning wen I dint used to get up till late…!! :-)

1 Comments:

At Monday, January 16, 2006 9:12:00 AM, Blogger Sonal said...

Thx aramas for visiting my blog!!
Keep visiting :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home