Monday, January 16, 2006

Weekend roller-coaster....

Friday, 13th Jan'2006
Mixed feelings….
Its 1:24am at nite, the day has changed as my calendar shows Saturday :-)The post starts with a question for u guys :-) What can be the one of the most perfect options to spend Friday evening…? Sm of u wil say going on date….Wat can u do if u don’t hav smone like that? Or, if u r married? ;-)
C if u r married, u can make evryday like ur first date, its all in ur hands ;-)
Tricky if u dnt hav anyone like that. The best option is to sit in a cosy blanket in dim light near smone (friend, family...) u love, & watch a movie…Undoubtedly, this can be an excellent options for married couples too… :-D
So, I watched 'Red Eye' wid my roomie…an excellent thriller, u hav to bear just initial boring 10mins…then evrything is superb….the movie moves pretty fast & shows what a female can do for smone she cares…I think I heard sm of u talking a little earlier abt taking smthing to munch…ok…u can take popcorn or chips ;-)…If u r thinking wat did I eat…I dint eat anything….I fasted today also…So, its just three days...as I m still waiting for smone to realize the depth of my thots…
I m a lively person who tries to take away tears & brings smiles for others…I wanna b like that always…so Thur. nite I thot that on Fri evn if I m down, I wil make ppl laugh…the way I do in my lab, at home…I made my dad & sis laugh over the phn…then made Neethu enjoy her day by playing 'Text twist' with her for smtime in lab…he was arnd how I wished he came & be with us & enjoy...that time the two little buddies of my team Abhishek & Ranjan were hanging out there to pull our leg…so I teased them also…these two sweet chaps…Btech grads, younger to me in age & quite naughty. In morning happened to talk to one old buddy, Siddarth…he was with me in 11th & 12th…haven't met him since 12th...he luvs one of her juniors since college, & has now told his parents that he will marry her or none? He was telling there was a gr8 hungama in his house due to inter-caste…but he believes in her luv for him & he is sure parents want kids to be happy & will agree to it…he said, 'v can't go & marry smone just like that…its gud to marry smone who understands u as u r…than to make smone understand wat u r?'. Hats off Sid. :-)
He is extremely opposite to my other friend who is a totally confused personality…she was with me in eng. College…a guy proposed her…a decent & devoted guy…they went arnd for 2 yrs & after that she broke off wid him saying…I never saw u like that…damn it…wat was she doing wid him for 2 yrs…today also both of them r not married & she repents she is still confused that probably she won't find smone who loves her so much unconditionally…then also she doesn't want to go & tell him this...:-(
R ppl nuts…? how can they let go smone who luvs them & wants to marry without condition & in case they do this mistake, why do they feel wid ego that person won’t agree if they call? If the person, luvs u really they shud not put conditions for marriage, accepting U as U R...they will luv u the same or may be more since now u luv them too…Hav heard that Happy Marital life takes birth when egos of two ppl die & they think they r one…;-)

Anyway, friday was gr8 bcoz I saw my friend laughing wid others atleast if not wid me…so atleast he is happy…which matters a lot to me...I m confused as he dint respond directly to me today also…I happened to talk to him but it was formal & dint knew wat was the intent…but that sweet smile which I like was there once...I felt like telling him, plz don’t talk to me just bcoz u think v can b friends again. Talk to me iff U feel the same,else there is no point in formalities…I was puzzled so the fasting continues over the weekend :-) .
But, let me tel u this friend of mine is bold & smart, I know he lives in present not in past & that if he really feels that this girl luvs him truly, he won’t compromise on such an important aspect of his life...its his turn to act, give her a call & take her for coffee & talk…how long can he give her reasons like I don’t have feelings for u even wen he has, my parents won't agree wen it’s the girl who has to take up change in culture always...Ppl say v don't find true love, but wen it comes v don’t accept it…that too a girl coming boldly & telling means u can be assured for an honest & romantic spouse for ur life...Be a Man my friend……only thing which lasts is luv…Luv which probably can't b quantified & only be seen in the shine of the person's eyes when v smile at them….
But who will make him understand…I CANT. He is not talking to me, so that I can let him knw :-( Probably my fasting will help & God will let him feel on his own. Hope he takes a paper & writes wats happening in his life & wat he wants or talk to a sensible male friend & discuss all this, I hope this idiot comes out of confusion & takes sm initiative…I guess wat he cud hav known abt her in 2-3 meetings or email exchanges.

I feel everyone poses nice wen it comes to arranged marriage, bcoz why will u act bad to a stranger met on website? Has he acted bad to that girl, that she will? Or, is he just another fool who fell flat seeing her looks. If that's the case I wanna pat his back & say nice to meet one more fool, go ahead. All the best :-) But I can't comment…may be the girl who saw on site is much better than the girl who proposed him…only he can compare both…I only know one thing that probably she doesn't luv him…
if he thinks he can spend his life better with smone whom he thinks he luvs than wid a girl who is sure that she luvs him…he better make a right choice…he has sensible outlook & won't marry smone ignoring a girl who luvs him badly, smiles for him, cries for him & can do anything for him. He is not the one who will let her go & regret later that sm girl went out of the way breaking rules of society & proposed him & he was busy thinking abt smone else & dint had courage to accept her in his life…
..I m going Delhi on Thurs…hope he gets to know his feelings for her before I go…so that I can enjoy marriage with a free mind ;-)
Its 2:50am, I will sleep now…


Saturday, 14th Jan 2006
Whatz the best start of day?? ;-) Wakeup call from sm u luv,like I got frm dad in the morning! If u dint get any frm sm1 who boasts he/she luvs u, u giv it to sm1, I wil tel u a secret, it really works ;-) If u dnt knw wat to talk, start wid talking abt studies if u r in same college, start wid work if u r in same office & then u shud knw wat to talk…its between u & that person, I m not giving a class here :-D

Sent sms to ppl I like, to wish them 'Happy Makar Sankranti' in the morning!! Kavya in my office was the first one to respond back…

Papa has back-pain problem, today morning wen I talked to him he was ok, smthing made me call him up again in 2hrs…& he said he got a bad cramp while he bended while watering plants in the garden. He is a versatile person, a self-made man, good at work, superb humor, excellent knowledge abt share market, luvs gardening, cares for family, helps mom wid her chores. Only complete man I hav seen. He tries to giv all comforts to us even wen ours is a service class family. Always motivated us to study & make our own identity. After my engg. wen I wanted to go for masters he backed me up. Then I said to him - Papa u hav supported me a lot til now, but I will like to take education loan for my M.Tech. & that’s wat I did…

Current song "Pehla nasha..." such a romantic song, really gives goosebumps. :-)

Went to forum today wid Neethu, had to buy a gift for my cousin as I m going Delhi & haven't met him since I got job. So, bought a white T-shirt, hope he will like it. Neethu bought a kurta for her hubby Vivek.
I had gone to forum on 31st morning to buy New year gifts for family. I had bought a TITAN watch for smone who is not talking to me these days, its one of the most expensive gifts I hav bought for smone who is so close to heart that I think he is a part of family, Even if he thinks he is not….I m sure I will give it to him as I bought it keeping his personality & style in mind & I wont giv it to anyone else…
But this idiot is not bothered abt me at all, I bet he wudnt hav read my last mail, Ppl fast for kids, husband, family & I m fasting for eight days like my navratri fast for the idiot who doesn't cares. My friend said that does he deserves so much affection of urs. I said, "He is a nice person & YA this buddhu does."
He doesn't replies to any of my sms, but I felt top of the world wen I got his sms to wish me Sankranti in eveng. I replied him but he never replied back to that sms. I think he wud hav sent it to me by mistake or wud have done a send all…& I uselessly felt happy…:-(
It was full moon night today, excellent scene thru the trees, I was lost thinking abt wat will happen, will that idiot understand me & talk to me again…

Arey yaar, I m not going to get anything in this…Why am I fasting & doing tapsaya for this idiot who is not talking to me? For him all fasting that girl on website shud do, bcoz she luvs him or probably he shud do it for her as he luvs her?
I shud do it for smone who loves me, right? ;-)
I think if he really cares he won't snub & he will like girl who is so sure abt her feelings abt him, before her parents search a nice guy in few days & she can’t deny... ;-)

Sunday, 15th Jan 2006
Its Sunday 2:45pm, had a nice time last week this time…!!

Ciao
ps: Nxt post specially dedicated to Virgo gals under-construction…watch it ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home