Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Express urself everyday...

Got up early in the morning. Called up my parents. Teased dad & mom in the morning that what they r gifting each other on Valentine's day...this is my fav job every valentines, to wish them & to tease them to glory...
They asked me wat plans? I said- Easy mom..No Valentine, No Plans...:-)

ps: All days shud b the one to express ur love but still if they hav made a special day for it
...A silent Valentines wish to one who exists somewhere, I know, but is nowhere near me :-)
Spread more luv.. Its felt by heart, expressed by actions, & needs no words...;-)


Smone sent me this image this morning to our college grp, worth a look...& remember there is smone who always cares silently than v do for anyone in the world...its only that v dont realize their worth...
http://weblogimages.com/static/uFP432627GH3.jpg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home