Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Why its so wearisome...?

I guess today is Holi…
Holi has always been time to give up all the bad feelings for anyone & spread love..
It was fun wen I was at home…going wid dad to shop colors, helping mom in kitchen in making lots of goodies, wishing & getting wished frm elders, playing wid siblings & friends…it was fun..
Today things seem to be changed, I cant believe I m sitting in office & writing this post…sorry to my job for taking time out frm it & writing this stuff…but I m sad...can't help it...

They say holi is time to give away all Malice from ur heart & to embrace even ur enemies...

Its first time in my life that no body applied a drop of color on my cheek…in the morning got up at 7am, took bath...dint have any colors at home, so offered turmeric (natural of all the colors) in Ganesha's feet & asked him to spread it on the people I love…

Called up mom & dad, then called up my granny, uncles, aunts & cousins…wished them…

Sanjaya, one of my senior mgr in office, stopped me on the way & asked, "Wat happend man! u appear to be so lost ...where are those smiles & enthusiasm man, I am missing that cheerful Sonal... "
Urs truly dint knw wat to say to him, just said 'Nothing Sanjaya' gave a fake smile..& walked out...

Wish I can GO NEAR ppl whom I luv that I can spread luv in form of colors on their cheek too…

I dint touch any elder's feet, Nobody splashed color on my face, No one hugged me & kissed my forehead, I dint astonished anyone by putting color wen asleep…
Colors stand for Life, colors stand for emotions, colors stand for respecting sentiments, colors stand for wiping tears & spreading luv..
Missing those colors in life...
It has never been so lifeless, colorless, sad & dull like this before…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home