Tuesday, March 14, 2006

No pretense plz….

...I collect greeting cards & have more than 300 cards which my different frnds gave me since class 3rd, some r back home, & sm r there wid me decorated in my lobby at home...in those cards there r cards which r just a piece of paper, I remember one such card which my frnd gave in class 4th summer holidays, she made it in class wid half sheet of paper frm her science notebook….the card is just 3 inches in length, with pencil one flower is made, & inside wid pencil is written, "Happy Holidays, Enjoy your holidays, I will miss u…See you after the hols…"

…I wish I cud be that child again wen everyone said wat they meant & evryone meant wat they say…when ppl reciprocated care wid care...
…emotions used to flow naturally, v shouted wen v were angry & v smiled wen v luvd & cared….evryone arnd was innocent & there was no pretense….


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home