Wednesday, March 22, 2006

R U OK?

V ask this frm smone & if v don’t get reply v get more worried…I realised this ystday…

Frm past few days not having a proper mind-set …sorry cudn't post anything…altho still not feeling good…but felt will pen down smthing…its 12:37am @ night…Sur has slept...

Wid loads of tensions on top of my head, got my first test coverage plan review done on Friday frm the US engineers…sailed across...got kudos award today frm my mgr for gud job over the cross-site review…but Mez not happy… :-(

Had a bad weekend…Poor Monday...:-(

Sm ppl frm other team travelling frm US to India, gave a presentation to them on Tuesday, gave a demo in lab…all went excellent...but Mez not happy… :-(

Dad met wid an accident last week, thankfully wasn’t hurt much…looking at my tensions he dint even tell this to me...Urs truly gotta knw this frm my cousin…Mez unhappy wid myself…:-(

Had an eerie or spooky feeling abt smthing wrong arnd whole day?
I can't connect wid one of my frnds…who is smwat tense…I tried getting in touch but cudnt reach...Hope evrything is fine….

I think I read in class X the following definition of Health from WHO "Health is a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity."
Hav lost on sleep & not well for last few days…& guess wat my horoscope says "Though you are going through considerable mental stress, your overall health is fine. "….I guess astrologer doesn’t knws this definition of health…:-(

Current song: "Sometimes words are hard to find I'm looking for that perfect line To let you know you r always on my mind … "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home