Thursday, March 16, 2006

Vicky & Neeru...

Its 6:25pm now & I was preparing for a plan review wid US team which is on Friday, frm 8:30pm to 9:30pm…already life is so tough these days & on top of that I hav to be tmrw in office till so late alone :-(
Vicky,my cousin in Delhi, getting engaged on 26th March & marriage is on 6th April…..Vicky is marrying Neeru, theirs a luv marriage & Neeru works wid Vicky…Urs truly met them in Vicky's elder brother thatz my cousin Sonu bhaiya's marriage in Jan…(I hav mentioned abt Vicky in my post Perceptions)…
..they make a cute couple, more than anything they care for each other & r very good frnds… Vicky called up smtime back to ask me whether I hav booked my flight tickets or not…I just said I m a bit skeptical abt my trip. I m sharing a small touching piece of conversation between me & Vicky...

I asked him, so Vicky, How do u feel after all this, after how many crushes u got Neeru? Here's wat Vicky said to me:
"Sona, many ppl come very close to us in life… u know boys ..even I had many crushes like any other guy…in fact I got emotionally very close to someone but then somehow things dint worked out & wen things dont happen & u loose all hopes…

...at all these times Neeru was just a frnd for me, I used to tell her evrything about me, my successes, my failures, my family, everything..she knew & understood my mood, my condition IN & OUT...Standing there as a rock & praying for me evrytime…She did evrything for me which cud be expected frm a frnd, in fact more than a frnd…
...& then u realise that this person luved me even wen I luved smone else & thatz real feeling of luv...u realise that person has been more than a frnd for me…..u realise that its time to Drop the past baggage & move on…previous things dint happen bcoz circumstances were not correct but then even in adverse conditions this friend was there standing by my side, praying for me 24x7…
..I changed my perception, I thot that I can sit & cry over past but may be things dint happen in past bcoz God wanted me to realize worth of my friend....
..I realised that I m not doing anything wrong to my past crush…she is away from me, wid her frnds & family & will move on in her life but then I cant live in past too…
..My conscience questioned me that wat am I doing to a frnd who is so close to me & cares but I don't...I m sharing only my pains wid her, even wen I shud give her happiness by sharing her pains...I dint wanted to commit a blunder by neglecting her for someone in past..& feel guilty later in life...realised it that it is the time to hold the hand of friend who is my present & can be my future…

…but u know Sona, v guys r very weak frm inside, v Like the girl but v r Scared to commit…at times many guys don’t get in life the girl who cares for them, just bcoz they can't realize it even wen the girl is in front of them whole day, & by the time they realize..parents get her married…
...v r not devoted so strongly like u girls in a relationship…..Neeru was my friend but I never got to knw that Even wen I liked smone else then also she liked me...she liked me as a person & dint hate me just bcoz I liked smone else in past...probably thatz luv...luving smone unconditionally for wat they r at present...she became more than a friend, a caring figure for me…

...I liked her but she cared for me a lot…I cud have lived in the past, but life is about living in present, many times v keep looking at past so much that v forget to live in present…"

ps: May God bless Vicky & Neeru...
Vicky I m putting ur personal stuff on my blog..but i knw u wont get angry wid me for ingraining up this to my readers, one of the most beautiful relationships that u & Neeru share..of being caring frnds before being a couple in life ...

2 Comments:

At Friday, March 17, 2006 8:51:00 AM, Blogger Sonal said...

Thanks for ur comments.
I agree wid u to a great extent.
But somehow I have this notion that Life & Relationships are above economics.
As u rightly said, one has to keep a balance head & it applies in all relationships not just marriage.

V like smone for wat they r, so even at some point,if they r tense & can't give us equal attention, its our duty to care for them silently & give them their space.

Once he/she understands that giving ME happiness is his/her moral responsibility too, they will surely get back to us with full zeal.Its just that they shud do it at right time.

Live life wid smone who is ready to share ur pains, there r many ppl in life to share ur pleasures.

"Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down." ~Oprah Winfrey

 
At Friday, March 17, 2006 6:50:00 PM, Blogger Sonal said...

Thx for comments & advice.
U dont know wat MEz facing in reality & wat are my conditions & wat real life tests I have faced or I'M giving currently & similarly I don't know abt u. So, plz don't analyze.

If u think "all goodie goodie motivational stuff fizzles out" I take it as ur perception.
U believe in it & I don't.
All of us have different perceptions in life. Both of us have too. I respect urs.

So, jst take it easy. If u like blog, jst enjoy reading.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home