Tuesday, March 28, 2006

FAITH....

Today was in lab for arnd 2hrs but things dint worked. As I was having fever, was not able to stand it more, my legs were aching badly. Special Marathi cuisine was there for lunch, so after long I had complete meal today; a litl bit of few things as I wasn't well…altho I bet it was definitely not authentic. I can learn cuisine & cook better if I c some expert preparing….Urs truly picks up languages easily so along with the learning of Tamil, Telgu…Mez trying hands on Marathi these days & believe me its quite similar to Hindi…I think I can pick it up in few days…More quickly if taught by sm friend…
Frnds going to Kudremukh these wkend...were forcing me to come along…I haven't been out wid them for two month now(infact think havnt been out locally also from long)…I said I don’t have that mood & energy to go…they said cant believe that Sonal lacks energy…they were kidding that "v wil get two packs of glucose for u for ur energy…Sonal wid u its lots of fun...tell us who do u want to come along to pep up the mood, v wil call that person.." I said u guys go for this...M sure wil hav good mood & wil join u for the next trip...

Feel like hav no energy…

God didn't promise days without pain,
laughter without sorrow, or sun without rain,
but He did promise strength for the day,
comfort for the tears, and light for the way.
If God brings you to it,
He will bring you through it. ~Unknown

Mez having lots of pressures currently. But I have Faith in U.

“One life is all we have and we live it as we believe in living it.
But to sacrifice what you are and to live without belief, that is a fate more terrible than dying.” ~
Joan of Arc

I have one life & I wanna live it fully.

At present, I ONLY have faith that I will.
I m SURE.. God wont BREAK my faith else it wont b called FAITH...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home