Tuesday, April 25, 2006

The Mask....

Its long since I hav posted smthing…was not getting the mood to write…not that M in mood today…. Just that feel shud scribble smthing…On 14th April, I read "By the River Piedra I sat down & wept"…finished the book in a continuous stretch of 3 hrs…
I will just say, an excellent book…a very common angle to luv though… that if u really luv smone, have faith in ur luv, just let that person go & fulfill his/her dream bcoz ur dreams shud b wat r their dreams… evn if realization of their dreams takes them far away frm u...

Was talking to Sur smtime back…v were just discussing in general…I was telling her about the story of the book…then v were talking abt sm frnd... one girl likes him but he wants to marry sm other girl, I think I hav mentioned abt this frnd earlier in one of my posts…anyway, I was telling Sur, watever he is doing is perfectly natural & its human tendency…coz all of us wanna marry smone v luv, not smone who luvs us… v only care for person v luv, not for a person who cares for us…
Me, my frnd, U….V all r like that kid who wants a particular toy & even wen he gets sm other nice toy in exchange, the kid wants that toy only…Had read this quote smwhere… "Always care for the person who cares for u coz one day u might feel that u have lost a diamond when u were busy collecting stones."
But v don’t realize this at all…
Today JS for the tenth time in last fifteen days said to me that-"M watching why do u look so worried these days…?? Wats wrong? V want that old Sonal back… "
I smiled & asked how was that old Sonal…? He said- "Our Sonal, who z ever smiling & dazzling." JS is a senior member frm our team. I respect him a lot. So, Urs truly said, OK JS frm tmrw, that old Sonal will b back. He said- "Not frm tmrw, I want her back frm this moment...".
There r moments in life wen u hav to wear a mask, especially for those, for whom u care a lot… or u respect a lot...U hav to portray for them that u r happy, even wen u r crying inside…bcoz those ppl around u, want to c u happy…So, even wen M sad…hav decided to smile, esp for those who wanna c me smiling…
Don’t wanna b cause of worry to anyone…
Wanna c happy those ppl for whom I care , don’t wanna c them worried bcoz M worried….
So, will keep my tensions to myself… & will smile for ppl arnd me…

ps: Sonal, U can wear a smiling mask…U can smile to make ppl smile...can't u?

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, April 26, 2006 2:07:00 PM, Blogger SG said...

Nice Blog:)

 
At Thursday, April 27, 2006 11:03:00 AM, Blogger Sonal said...

Thanks!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home