Thursday, April 06, 2006

Potpourri ...

From the slums of Chennai & selling idlis (mom used to make & he used to sell) on the street, to an MBA degree from IIM-A, Sarath Babu's journey has been remarkable….read abt him in the youth icon section of TOI magazine. This fellow was offered a senior system analyst post in a software firm & he refused the offer as he wants to start his own catering business….He says corporate job is not my ambition, I'd rather have own company & employ one person who can support four other lives…really inspiring...

Got this tip as a fwd today…this is real cool tip for people who use notepad to write down any info on a day to day basis…
* Create a blank text file with .LOG as the first line of the file.
* Double-click the file to open it and notice that Notepad appends the current date and time to the end of the file and places the cursor on the line after.
* Type your notes and then save and close the file.
Each time you open the file, Notepad repeats the process, appending the time and date to the end of the file and placing the cursor below it.
Hope it helps few ppl those who dint knew it earlier like me, anyway I use MS Office OneNote…it has gr8 features...

Today is my cousin Vicky's marriage…due to some personal reasons, I dint go…my cousin Lucky called up last nite…& said there is still night flight for delhi…put one-two dresses in a bag & come…I just said...Sorry there r sm problems here & I can't come
Had a bad day ystday, my PM asked me r u not well…? Told her that I hav headache & will be fine soon…she was telling that u shud hav stayed at home…
...had a futile discussion wid Rads…she wanted to convey some facts to me abt one of my frnd…v dint discuss it much…may b she was true, may b not….even I don’t knw…I don’t knw why but I was not convinced…I said I wont disturb that friend & ask for reality…to Rads I just said- lets c wats the truth as it comes wid time…waiting is painful…but as its said that in the state of dubiousness, it needs strength to wait to knw the truth…but its better than to disturb or hurt smone or poke in someone's life….

Called up dad-mom now to cheer-up their mood as its Ram Navmi today...made no prasad in morning as I cant share it wid ppl I luv & want to share it...so while talking to mom-dad on phone went to cafe', they were asking me to open the fast & have smthing frm canteen...but I dint feel like having anything...so just had a tea & came back...

V were discussing abt my objectives for the next quarter & then surprisingly towards the end of the meeting ystrday my PM was asking me abt my plans…I asked plans for wat? She said, abt ur personal life…like marriage?
I just said, I knw it’s the right time for it...it may happen this year or it may not…it depends wen I get a right guy...I cant plan this like I plan my career goals for the quarter…it depends on wen two ppl get the feeling that they wanna spend their life together…its all dependent on feelings…at present I don’t have anyone like that who likes me so much or feels for me…she smiled & said that I know Sonal u r a mature & open-minded person & u can wait for right person in ur life….
Urs truly dint knw wat to add…

Festival time, felt lonely & so felt like scribbling smthing & wrote this potpourri post in 10 mins ..probably shud get back to work now...

2 Comments:

At Friday, May 12, 2006 12:23:00 AM, Blogger lifeiscooldude said...

sarath babu is surely inspiring.. so am i and lots more.. lol...just joking.. i have also started writing now.. on bolg.. check it out sometime..

 
At Saturday, May 03, 2008 7:25:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hello,

First of all i would like to congratulate Sarath Babu as what he has achieved is coz of his hard work & Coz of his Pure intentions of helping the needy that is whay he got all the Prayers & wishes from them.

I would like to get his contact details so that i can look of Starting an Outlet of Foodking in kuwait.

If you can mail me his contact details i would appreciate it alot.

Wishing him goodluck again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home