Thursday, April 27, 2006

Away...

Sur has gone to Delhi for this week…She left day before yest…Wen I returned frm office…Saw a post-it on my shelf…
----
Dear Sonal,
Take Care And…
Don't miss your meals
Eat Properly
Luv u, C u on Monday,
Sur
----
Tears rolled out frm my eyes…

Sur knows that first thing which gets affected wen M sad z my appetite for food…If smone is arnd Urs truly cooks nicely for them…but wen it comes to eating alone…Urs truly just hates it…
Returned frm work @9pm, frm 8am to 8:30pm…with thousands of tensions...24x7…my head z spinning… :-(
Neethu is not here, Anitha is off to home from Thur for a week, Sur went home, most of my friends away…Waiting for friends to come & spice up life again…
One tip for those who wanna wear the mask… just dress up brightly, if u can fake a smile its added advantage… its enuf to blindfold ppl & to show them that u r happy…its tried & tested...
ps: Currently reading "p.s. I Love You"…amidst it...

2 Comments:

At Friday, April 28, 2006 2:36:00 PM, Blogger SG said...

I hope you dint meant literally when you said "tears rolled ... "

 
At Saturday, April 29, 2006 1:36:00 AM, Blogger Sonal said...

I write only if i mean it...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home