Sunday, April 30, 2006

B'day...

I shud hav written this post earlier..but never realized it...but better late than never..I started in April 2005..so can still write before the month ends...
Its an year since i started blogging..Writing is relaxation to me...
I read & re-read my posts starting frm April'05...amazed that was it me who wrote all of them...
Sm brought me smiles..sm brought me tears...:-(
Saw the whole year passing by thru my posts...
Many ppl started & stopped blogging...
Many ppl came & left in this time...
Transition frm Student to Intern to Employee...Dependent to Independent...A friend to A stranger...
Sm frnds r still hanging arnd...Wish they will b there...
Wind changes direction..Probably ppl dont change at that speed...

ps: M alone, not at all in a mood to sing B'day song for my dear blog...

3 Comments:

At Monday, May 01, 2006 4:09:00 PM, Blogger Sonal said...

Thx a lot for the wishes...& being an ardent reader of my blog...
U r true that sadness & hapiness interchange their course in the path of our lives...
My posts r close reflection of the life of me & my luved ones..my posts r just like life..

smtimes happy & smtimes sad,
smtimes spicy & smtimes bland,

smtimes sweet & smtimes bitter,
smtimes organised & smtimes a clutter,

smtimes smooth & smtimes coarse,
smtimes melodious & smtimes hoarse..

Sounds like a poem isn't it ?? I think i will copy it to my poems blog too...
Hoping to post smthing exciting soon...

Trying to improve on my writing skills...Urs truly hopes not to disappoint u in future also...Keep hanging arnd...

 
At Monday, May 01, 2006 9:24:00 PM, Blogger Harish said...

Happy Bday
Not only is blogging a relaxation but also it is a gateway to new friends and people...

 
At Monday, May 01, 2006 9:52:00 PM, Blogger Sonal said...

Thx Harish...good to c u back commenting after long...
Very true...it surely z a gateway to an all new world...thats how many of us knw each other...never seen, never met...jst knwing thru our blogs...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home